OWL (Baby)

৫:৫৯:০০ AM Ibrahim Shoikot 0 Comments


OWL

Software Used:  Blender 2.77
                                                         GIMP (insane Bump)
                                                         Photoshop cs6





The most important part was its node editing. i will publish its basic tutorial for you for the Beginners. your 1st question would be which texture i used on it ? i used the vertext paint and render it on Cycles.i will versed with well in information of it, if you connect with me personally. 
sometimes it would be erratic when you go on the node editor. I'm telling for the beginners like me,didn't telling the expert. Even i never claimed me good ! :p Anyway i hope you will enjoy it !


Weight paint

Primary Base





''If you needed any supplementary Contact with me "



0 comments: