MINIONS

৩:৪০:০০ AM Ibrahim Shoikot 0 Comments


Minions

 This my Minions :) . Trying to creat better than better . I think i almost did it ! it was learn for me. 
Everyday i'm learning special tricks . if you needed to know my process.. , in here i give you some technics .


 Software :  blender 2.76  
  Texture  :  Photoshop 

Now you can see some process. at a first time normally i face some problems .  you can see my loops of Minions. it will make your works easy.   






You can see my body material. its very easy for blender Expert. But for the new one its really educative !





The most educational node editing is its cloth . its hard but easy to you if you see all at a glance and work it step by step. First i unwrap it on Edit mode then i save it UV image editor and export it on my   Photoshop  for import logos or etc. 







 for more Visit :  OWLs FACEBOOK PAGE


0 comments: