Bridge

৭:২২:০০ AM Ibrahim Shoikot 0 Comments





trying to make as like wooden bridge. Software blender 2.76 .
Software : Blender 2.76
Texture edit : GimP 



This one absolutely helpful for you. i mention for Beginner, not for the Expert !
In here i just show my concept. you can try it different way for make it better and realistic view. but the early of anyone they need to know the way to go. you can look my way which i used.
in here for this post i'm trying to view to creat slightly antique view on my wooden bridge. 




The first and most important act to choose legal Texture !
I download it from textures.com download your texture then follow the basic way.
when you need to see node edition for making material you can see my node. it would be helpful ... 

 


<<upper plank
Lower plank>>



















 for more Visit :  OWLs FACEBOOK PAGE

0 comments: